Sometimes people tell me that their subscribers are bad.
They are unresponsive, they tell me.
Well, there are certainly good reasons for that. Let me mention a few:
- The subscriber's email address doesn't work.
- The subscriber doesn't receive the email.
- The email doesn't catch the subscriber's attention.
- The subscriber is only on the list to spy on the marketer.
- The subscriber is no longer interested in the topic the marketer writes about.
- The marketer's mail looks official, bad, like a promotion, or something else the subscriber doesn't want.
- The subscriber has no confidence in the marketer.
- The marketer generally sends out boring mails.
Can you do anything about those problems? Yes, all of them can be addressed.
I share a solution to many of them in my “Emails that Get Results” ebook. You'll definitely want to take a look at that, if you run a list now or plan to do it at some point in the future (and you should).
Check it out here http://malka.biz/emails-that-get-results-z/