There are three things that are certain in life:
- And that there's a huge amount of money to be made around Christmas
If you want your share, but are tired of writing long boring reviews of Amazon product, then I have good news for you.
Yes, yes, it's still hot and summer outside, but the seeds you sow now you can harvest later, and then you can take off and enjoy the sun while everybody else is shoveling snow.
What is this about Xmas now?
Erica Stone has created another little work of genius.
I love it, because she really comes up with ideas that add fun and removes work from business.
In her latest product, "Deck Their Halls", she reveals her tips to how you can make money by writing three kinds of short blog posts and promote Christmas decoration stuff.
(Secret tip: You can use this for other things than Christmas decorations, if you want my opinion.)
I snapped this directly from the report
This is what you're going to do, and you'll get directions for everything:
- Create your site or choose to build out an existing site
- Create 3 different post types (fun posts, keyword posts and add-on posts – all explained in the book)
- Follow the instructions for creating the content for each post (this is the funniest and easiest way I've ever seen to come up with quality content).
- Publish the content
- Get your posts indexed right away
- Attract Google traffic by way of targeting low competition keywords
- Boost your Pinterest traffic from eye-catching images (included) and a special tool that pumps up repins of your pinned images
You get several things in this package. The main book, keywords, pictures, and much more. You can read about it here:
The "work" you have to do is not time consuming, and it's plenty of fun.
And in my opinion there are also inspiration for other types of niches than Christmas or Hanukkah. Some of the ideas can be used for everything (like the add-on posts).
P.S. Run, don't walk, over here, because it's selling on a dimesale. The faster you get there, the lower your price: