Casual blogger? Solve this riddle:
– What is better than making money in your sleep?
– Making money sipping Piña Coladas while your neighbor is celebrating a “merry” Christmas plowing through 3 feet of snow, of course
Britt Malka here, and I have some good stuff for you.
But first a few more questions:
- When you decide to write daily or weekly blog posts, are you as consistent as a politician after the election?
- Are you good at finding more interesting tasks, like cleaning the cat litter, when you really should be blogging?
- When you visit a pro-blogger's blog, do you turn green like the Hulk because they are able to write one or even several long, daily blog posts?
If you answered “yes” to some of the above questions, you're a casual blogger.
Occasional Blogger: This Is For You
While most products teach you to do a thing over and over again, I'm going to show you a method I stumbled upon by accident back in 2004.
I've never revealed it for anyone before.
But before I tell you more about it, I have good news for you:
It *is* possible to make money by blogging once a year… if you do it the right way!
Let me tell you my story…
Back in the beginning of this century, I started to write tips about computers and websites and send them out weekly to my Danish list.
My husband gave me my own domain to publish the tips on, and the number of subscribers just kept growing.
When Christmas came, it was natural to write some Christmas tips, and my list loved them.
During the following years, I tweaked my system several times to what it is now, and Christmas and Easter became my two most profitable times of the year.
This is so perfect for the casual blogger:
- You blog consistently about a festival once a year.
- You make money (oh, yeah!)
- You can leave it like that forever, or pick one of the other two options I mention in my report.
How to Cash In On the Holidays
Because I wrote in Danish, I had to leave out all the real money-makers like Amazon, just to mention a single one.
In my book, you'll discover 8 other places to make money – all with a HUGE potential. And they are all free to use for you.
How Much Work Do You Need to Do?
There are some preparations to do as early as possible. They will not take you much time, and they are fun.
Then when the festival arrives, you'll have some work to do, mainly with blogging, and I show you a couple of ways you can use curation to make it even simpler and much more entertaining.
Now, Get to the Point: What's It All About?
This book is the answer to your prayers.
You can stay laz… casual, and still make money.
- It's a PDF blueprint consisting of 58 easy to read and follow pages.
- At the end of each chapter, you get “Action Steps“, so you'll know exactly what to do and in what order.
- You'll not be able to find an excuse to procrastinate Sorry about that.
When you follow my step-by-step guide, you'll be ready to see the cash flow in by the beginning of the festival you choose.
Oh, and you'll discover which festivals are worth going for and which aren't.
What More Do I Need to Buy?
- A domain.
- Web hosting.
- Auto-responder (of course you can do without, but you'll miss out on a lot of profit.)
How about This?
- Can you see yourself working one hour per day for a month and cashing in big time?
- Can you imagine feeling good instead of guilty for not having written for a week or two… or three?
- Do you think you can find the time once a year to build your future?
- Does the thought of writing about snow and ice when the temperature is 87F/31C outside make you giggle?
And no, this is not limited to Christmas… There are plenty of profitable festivals.
Who Needs This?
- If you like to blog, but you're struggling to stay consistent, then you'll love this product.
- If you haven't started your first blog yet, because you didn't know what topic to choose, this product is for you.
- If you're already a blogger, and you want a little extra that doesn't take too much time, then you should get this book.
- If you already have a festivity blog, but want more inspiration about how to add content or how to monetize it, then you ought to read this book.
Oooh, I almost forgot!
I have a really interesting bonus for you. I'm offering a free Q and A hangout as a bonus. You get the time to read the book and start implementing, and then get to ask me questions about the content. I'll also show you my Danish money-maker, and you'll laugh when you see it 😉 The hangout will be August 13th at 11am EST, so grab this product now to get access, while I'm doing this live. (If you're too late, you get access to the recordings.)
Grab this now for the lowest price possible…
I can't guarantee anything, because we're all different, but I wouldn't be surprised if you made that money back in a single day.
So what do you have to lose?
Actually, the risk is on me. I did my best to explain everything clearly while writing this book, and to give you all the tips I know about this topic. I put hours of work into it in the hope that it will give you hours of fun and plenty of money.
But if you, after reading it, don't find that it does what I promised in this sales page, then you have the following guarantee:
With that guarantee, you have the choice of doing something else (like checking out the next bright shining object that promises you $500 in 15 minutes) or continue feeling guilty about not getting things done.
Or you could get my product, become a casual blogger (if you aren't already) and make money.
It's as simple as that 😉
Click here to buy, and in a few minutes (if all goes as planned), you could be well on your way to become a successful festivity blogger.
If you have questions before buying, feel free to ask below. Do take time zone differences into consideration, though, and I'm not working on Saturdays. But I'll answer your questions as soon as I'm back.
P.S. The best thing about this method is that the tasks are fun, and you only have to think about doing them for a very short period.
P.P.S. You get action steps for each chapter. You'll get things done, and you'll make money. It's a system set up for winning! 😀