You’ll want this link in a moment: http://malka.im/e/epf2
- Outsourcing on Fiverr? Find the best gigs with this tool
- Product Creation?
- Free MRR and PLR
- Funny Stuff
- Don’t Forget the Good Stuff From Last Time
Outsourcing on Fiverr? Find the best gigs with this tool
Sam England has just launched a tool that makes it really easy to find the best workers on Fiverr.
I’ve tested it, and it helps you weed out all the bad gigs and find directly what you need from the best workers in no time.
The tool itself can run on any platform that can use Adobe Air – so Windows users and Mac users can both enjoy it.
And you should be able to make this investment back by avoiding bad surprises with lousy gigs.
Sam sells this on a dimesale, so if you’re at all interested, pick it up now: http://malka.im/e/gigpro
When I read “product creation”, I think “writing books”.
But that’s just me being limited 😉
Product creation can be recording video courses, baking and selling cakes, and all other things that involves creating something that could be sold.
The course that made me change my view on product creation is called “Project Meteor Shower”, and I just got access to it last night.
Frankly, I don’t know what to think about it yet.
I thought the timing was great, because Tiffany Dow is starting a 90-Day Challenge, where we all have to do a product. I will use that challenge to create a product in another niche, and thought I would love more tips about how to get affiliates and thinks like that, before I started.
So I was intrigued when I read “It wasn’t a fluke. See, I use this formula to crank out money makers in different niches, over and over again.”
Not just the IM niche, then. Good.
The Project Meteor Shower is a video course, and unfortunately, there are no transcripts.
I’ve only watched the first of the 15 videos, and have this to say about it:
- The sound was bad. The wind is in the background and at some point there are even cars honking their horns. I hope this gets better in the following videos.
- Lots of good information. This is where I got my wake-up call about what product creation really is. He gives examples of what he’s told a carpender to do, a lawyer and several other proffesional people.
- He also gives inspiration to how you can let your interests help you find product ideas.
- Get dressed, man! Okay, to be truthful there are no naked men here, but it does show that he is recording this without t-shirt on. You see his shoulders. And although he’s into the dating business and pickup artist stuff, then he’s not exactly a Chippendale…
- This first video is called “Product Research”, but he also talks about other things in it, which confused me. Especially because of the bad sound.
- Oh, on the topic of where to do research, he certainly also surprised me there. There was a place I would never have thought about, but it makes sense. Really.
I’ll watch some more videos today so I’ll be able to tell you more.
My first impression in a few words: bad sound – good content.
Take a look here: http://malka.im/e/meteor
Free MRR and PLR
You know how free PLR is almost always some sh.. you wouldn’t want to share with anyone and not even want to keep on your harddesk.
Well, this free MRR (master resell rights) and PLR (public label right) site actually contains a lot of decent pieces.
In short, the difference between the two are that you can sell or giveaway the first, following the conditions, but you cannot change it. If it’s PLR, you can change the content.
I joined this site several years ago and used it for a while. Then I forgot about it. But yesterday, I got a mail from them telling about this week’s products, so I logged in.
Most of their free products come with a sales page as well, which makes it easy to set up, if you want to sell it, and you can just as easily turn it into a squeeze page, if you’re after a list with a freebie instead.
Sign up here (for free): http://malka.im/e/rrw
They also have a gold membership club, and my friend Mike was a member of it for several months, and he liked it. It’s very reasonably priced. But you get a lot for free, in fact.
Today’s funny thing is not a picture, but a story. I think you’ll like it 🙂
Don’t Forget the Good Stuff From Last Time
Better than Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube combined?
Can this one little-used site be so good…
that it is more powerful than Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube combined?
Sara Young and her students are making serious money there and I understand why…
Because they are using a site that was designed by a marketer who knows what we want (to make money).
So check this out before the price goes up in a few days: => http://malka.im/e/epf2
What affiliates need to know to make sales
With this little guide, writing copy (whether it’s a sales letter or a Squidoo lens) is like connecting the dots.
If you’re a blogger, you’ll love this guide, because you’ll get more respons to your posts; more Facebook likes; more comments; more affiliate sales.
If you’re a product creator but don’t have the $1,000 or more it costs for a sales letter, then you’ll love this DIY guide.
If you’re an Amazon affiliate or affiliate in general, you’ll LOVE this guide!
You can get better results with the same traffic. That’s the power of copywriting.
Grab it here => http://malka.im/e/zeuscopy
P.S. You need to go here now before it’s too late => http://malka.im/e/epfvideo3