How do you create a cheatsheet?
- Double click “cheat.exe”.
- Type your business name and click Next.
- Type your niche, for example “Carrot Cultivation on Greenland” (a topic that has always held my interest).
- Click “Create Cheatsheet”.
- Follow Debbie Miller's easy formatting guide to make your cheatsheet look awesome.
- Add content to the cheatsheet according to what you've learned already or to the ideas Debbie gives you.
With Debbie's guide “Cheat Sheet Mastery” you'll get both over-the-shoulder videos, a PDF with all the steps, AND
the awesome software (for Windows, but who's still using a Mac? Now I'll get hate mails 😉 ) that makes it a snap to create cheatsheets.
Don't miss this http://malka.im/cheatsheetmastery