You might not know it, but I write to three lists.
- One consisting of fiction writers.
- One consisting of nonfiction writers.
- One (which is this one) consisting of people who want to make money online.
When I ask questions, which I do often on Mondays, I get…
- Answers from my fiction writers.
- Answers from my nonfiction writers.
Except that sometimes, a nonfiction writer who's on this list replies to me with her nonfiction plans 😀
Does this mean that writers take more action?
Maybe. In that case, you can learn from them.
This time, make it different. Send me a reply.
My simple question is this:
What are you doing online now to make money?
If you're doing nothing, let me know.
If you have plans for the future, let me know.
So hit “reply” and tell me what you're doing, even if you're just waiting for the right opportunity.