No, it’s not the heat that’s turning my brain into porridge.
Besides, you knew it all the time, didn’t you?
That oh-so-popular thing called “a list” and which everybody talks about…
Every aspiring marketer knows that building a list costs money.
- First you have to sign up for an autoresponder, and those scrupulous owners charge you a fortune.
- You don’t stand a chance to make that money back, because you have crickets on your list. Well, no, but your mother refuses to buy from you.
- Sending traffic to your squeeze page costs so much that you haven’t dared to do it yet.
- And what if it doesn’t convert?
- Even if it converts, will the new subscribers as much as open your emails?
And then they say the money is in the list.
Okay, that was fun to write 😀 But you know me. I’ve been telling you for years to build a list, and although all the above, sadly, is true, there are ways…
There are ways you could get paid to build your list.
I’ll tell you more tomorrow.