Have you decided on either doing affiliate marketing or product creation?
Or maybe you've chosen to do both?
There are advantages and disadvantages to both:
- It's easy to get started.
- It's cheap – you only need to buy the products you want to promote, and you'll often get review copies.
- It's fun – you learn a lot of new stuff.
- It's helpful for the people you share the information with, whether you review on Facebook, your blog, or in your emails.
- Most of the time, you don't have to think about support – the vendor will take care of that.
- You can sometimes make more money per sale than with your own products.
- You're building somebody else's list.
- It's time-consuming to go through a product.
- It's fun.
- You learn a lot.
- You get to brand yourself.
- Your audience gets to know you.
- You build your own list.
- You have to take care of customer support. (This doesn't have to be a disadvantage, but it's something to keep in mind.)
- You'll need to have some kind of knowledge to create the product.
- You sometimes make less money if you have affiliates on board, and if you offer 100% commission to them.
What should you choose?
I recommend a combination. Create your own products as much as you can, and then when you stumble upon great products, promote them as an affiliate.
It's all about being your most effective at making money and saving time.
What more should you know to increase your bottom line?
Read about it here http://malka.im/from10to14617