One of the things that really left its mark on me in the series “24” was when the former first lady, Sherry Palmer, stood by and let a man die from a heart attack.
Admittedly, he was mean and nasty, but that's still close to murder, isn't it?
And what did she say when her ex, president Palmer, accused her of doing it?
“Complex problems sometimes have the simplest solutions.”
Take making money online for example. Complex problem, right?
I mean, there are so many ways to make money online. So many opportunities to get it right… and wrong.
Let me mention a few of the ways I've tried to make money, more or less successfully:
- Selling on Fiverr.
- Flipping homepages.
- Creating PHP scripts for customers.
- Writing Kindle books.
- Setting up Squidoo lenses.
- Creating Amazon review sites.
- Selling affiliate products.
- Making videos to send to CPA offers (Cost Per Action – small ads).
- Making small sites about CPA offers.
- Creating info products.
- Writing nonfiction Kindle books.
- Writing fiction Kindle books.
- Sending emails.
- Writing tons of articles, blog posts, forum posts…
Actually, right now, when I'm writing this mail, it's 10 am my time, and it's fiction writing time. I just got inspired…
I'll go back to writing fiction now, as a good girl, and tomorrow I'll tell you more about the simplest solutions to that complex money-making problem.