Lately, I've seen a lot of products containing the name “Periscope”. Since I was busy doing other stuff, I didn't check it, but accepted that there was a new buzz thing in town.
Then I heard about Periscope in a product by Chris Record. He showed some videos he'd made with it and how he used it to attract a lot of new subscribers both fast and easily.
“This looks interesting,” I thought. “I wonder what this Periscope thing costs?”
[Tweet “Imagine my huge surprise when I discovered that this new wonder-toy was free.”]
Yes, you can get it for free and use it on your iPhone or Android phone.
After I made that discovery, I checked a little further and found out that the audience could send small hearts to show their appreciation for a streaming video.
But for every time I discovered something, more questions arose. Like “how do they send those hearts?” – and “how do you use Periscope for your business?” – “can authors sell more books if they use Periscope?”
Lots of unanswered questions…
I searched online to find answers and stumbled upon a PLR product about Periscope. I bought it and learned a lot. It consisted of several articles, and some of them were targeted at authors and how to use Periscope, while others was about how to use Periscope in general and for a business.
The following day I got a mail about a second PLR product. This time it was a report. I bought that one, too.
I was about to get ready to combine the two products and create my own unique Periscope product, when I heard about a third PLR product. Videos.
I bought it, hoping it was good, and I was stunned by the quality, in fact. It was so good that I bought the upsell as well.
Now I had the main product with two bonuses (the video course and the two first products I bought) and an advanced upsell.
Oh, and a free course to give away, too.
That's where you enter the picture.
[Tweet “Is Periscope for you? Grab this free course to find out.”]
If you're wondering if Periscope is for you, you can check out the free tips about this new streaming video tool. But before you decide if you want to sign up for free, let me tell you a little more about Periscope:
- You use it with your phone.
- It's just as easy to create a streaming video with Periscope as it is to record any other video with your phone.
- It's totally free.
- Your Periscope videos are streamed in real time and saved for 24 hours.
- You can save Periscope videos to your phone and use them on YouTube or on other places of your choice.
- The Periscope videos are called “scopes”.
- You can make scopes about any topic you like. That includes reading from your books, showing products, playing with your cat, talking about an affiliate product and a million other things.
- You don't have to show your face, but you can do it, of course.
- You don't have to edit your videos. You just push “Start Broadcast” and every thing else is taken care of.
- You can use scopes for membership sites, for list building, for traffic generation, for selling stuff, for entertainment, for teaching… And probably a lot of other things I haven't thought of.
- Yes, it's awesome, so you might want to take a look.
I totally understand if Periscope is not for you.
If you're curious about it and can see that it might have advantages you can use, then you can:
The course is only $9.95.
Or you could go on with business as usual if that works better for you.
Anyway, I would love to hear from you and your thoughts about Periscope.