Edmund Loh launches his latest product, "Affiliate Marketing Blueprint", yesterday.
This is what you get
- Component 1: High Quality Book with PLR
- Component 2: Course Check List
- Component 3: Creative Mind Map
- Component 4: Ready-To-Go Sales Letter & Thank You Page
- Component 5: Professionally Made Sales Video
- Component 6: Covers And Graphics with PSD Files Included
- Component 7: Ready-To-Go Squeeze Page
- Component 8: Special Give Away Report with PLR
- Component 9: Follow-Up Content Emails
- Component 10: Private Label Rights License To Entire Package
You can read full details on the sales page, of course:
I went through it, and this is what I found:
- A high quality product, well written, easy to understand.
- Plenty of content, like the main book, a report, etc.
- Sales page, which makes it easy for you to set up and sell yourself.
- Written in a neutral tone, so you can easily turn it into your own by adding your experience, stories, and just what you like and don't like.
- Targeted at beginners. You know who your target group is. No confusion about that.
- Mainly for beginners – can't be used for experienced affiliates.
- No illustrations inside the book – you will have to add those yourself, if you want some, but they are not necessary in my opinion.
Use this as your own material
The advantage of PLR is that you can use it as your own material. You can add your slant to it and your name, and there you go… You've created a product.
With this one you get sales page and everything, so you just need slight changes again, nothing time-consuming, and you're good to go.
Great opportunity, if you want my opinion.