Hi there 🙂 This is not the blog post and vlog I'd planned for today, but some things took a lot longer that I suspected, and then it was too dark to make a face to face video.
So here I am, showing my screen instead. And I'm going to make a little appetizer for upcoming blog posts.
Lately, I've found a lot of fun creating Squidoo lenses and promoting Amazon products on them.
There are several authors and products that teaches how to do that, and I plan to do a review of those I know of (I'll tell you which they are in a moment) and sort of compare them a bit.
Squidoo-Amazon Info Products
These are the products I know of, and if you can add to the list, please let me know:
- Tiffany Dow: 52 Week Amazon Lens Building Challenge
- Erica Stone: Squid Pro Quo
- Jennifer Ledbetter: One Week Marketing 2
- Erica Stone: Squidazon
- Chris Sorrell: Amazon Cash Clone
- Tiffany Dow: Squidoo Quick Commission Guide
- Sara Young: Easy Paycheck Formula 2 (launching soon)
I have already used three of those products, and I'll show you three lenses that I've made with them in this vlog. I need to test two of the products more, and I need to create lenses using the two last products on the list above.